Sunday 6 February 2011

Fact Project Part1

For this project, each student were given different creatures randomly and has to find some interesting facts about it. Then the aim for this project was to express the found fact about the creature in the most effective way.

The creature I got for this project was CHICKEN.

First of all, I thought I got a good creature to start with.
Chickens are funny, everyone knows about them, and have many different aspects such as birds, domestic animal, food, egg, etc...
But at this time, I didn't know that the wide variety of this animal would be the difficulty for me afterwards....


This was research based project, so I went to a city farm near Vauxhall Station for the first time to see real chickens.

They were actually very friendly.

The other day at college, all students made hand-made zoo by paper and act a short performance in pairs wearing masks or costume that are also hand-made.

It was pretty fun and it helped me to enjoy the project.

At this point, I realized that I got too much information about chickens and it became difficult to choose which fact to go on. I couldn't even consider chicken as either an animal or food. My thought was going too complicated and I was just too much to think about it. So I tried to calm down and went back to basic, remembering which fact were the people most interested in.
Then I ended up with this fact;


No comments:

Post a Comment