Wednesday 16 November 2011

Shoes for Beauty


About two weeks ago, I went to see a mini-exhibition of the sculptural art of high heels to The Loading Bay Gallery at Brick Lane.

very architectural high heels

Although it was a free-entry exhibition, it was such a interesting show that gave me an opportunity to see all different kinds of high heels from archaic to nowadays. It realized me that high heels are not just one kind of items for fashion, but also they could be sculptural art. Some of the high heels didn't even have function to walk, they were just high-heel-shaped objects. Looking at all the details of those shoes, I could feel strong passion of each designers. It might seemed strange to some people yet I believe high heels have something that addict people deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment